1. GET INSPIRED by our line-up of nationally recognized speakers. The industry’s best and most well-known names provide the most bang for the buck with prominent panelists as well as expert industry practitioners with topics and tips to help you remain strong, competitive, and profitable during uncertain times.
2. EARN CEU/CPDs at relevant seminars. Offering four jammed-packed days of intensive educational, technical, and managerial seminars, AFSA38 provides an unparalleled opportunity for attendees to earn CEU/CPD credits. With multi-tracks and concurrent seminars, you’ll want to bring several people to experience something for everyone.
3. BE UP-TO-DATE ON NEW STANDARDS System design professionals will benefit from a working knowledge of standard updates, and it is especially important for those involved in the design-build market.
4. GET MORE, FOR LESS For contractors and exhibitors with an “all-access” registration, three hot networking breakfasts and lunches are provided free throughout the convention. Contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers can gather together to share ideas and information on products while enjoying a great meal together. This meal offer is valid for one breakfast and one lunch per night reserved at the Manchester Grand Hyatt or the Embassy Suites in the AFSA group block.
5. LEARN THE TRICKS AND TRAPS before you take steps to expand your business plan into other areas such as inspections, residential, or storage with dozens of member-driven educational sessions with hundreds of ideas. AFSA guarantees that you will leave the convention with solutions, strategies, and creative ideas to incorporate into your business.
6. MAKE CONNECTIONS that will last throughout your career. The networking events and social opportunities at AFSA38 are incredibly popular and a useful place to start making connections. Participate in the seminars, attend the general session, walk the exhibition hall, network at the exhibition grand opening and reception, and celebrate the winners at the awards party.
7. TRACK INDUSTRY TRENDS that can affect your business. Attending the AFSA38 allows you to glean information about current and future trends. The information learned can easily give you a leg up on your competition.
8. MEGA EXHIBIT HALL As host to the industry’s largest and most comprehensive exposition featuring products and services from companies across the globe, AFSA’s exhibition is a proven opportunity for people to connect with great prospects as well as grow and cultivate their existing networks.
9. DISCOVER SAN DIEGO Experience the best of the West Coast in beautiful San Diego. Both of AFSA38’s hotels are located near the downtown and Gaslamp historic district tourist areas. Inside, both hotels provide spacious accommodations, fitness centers, swimming pools, and more! Best of all, with the special room rate negotiated for the 2019 convention, you’ll enjoy this luxury for no more—and in many cases, much less—than other hotels in the surrounding area.
10. A LASTING IMPACT So many resources to explore, with access to speakers and workshops on a multitude of industry- and business-related topics—this event has the potential to equip and inspire you to make a lasting difference in your business (and add to your bottom line).
NEED ONE LAST REASON TO ATTEND?
11. SUPPORT YOUR ASSOCIATION by attending the convention. AFSA is a member-driven organization and we depend on and value your membership. AFSA38 content is a direct result of your input, participation, and investment. AFSA is confident that you will make a profit on your investment with the learning, networking, trade show, and social opportunities available at the 2019 AFSA convention.