Why Should you Join AFSA in Vegas?
1. GET INSPIRED by our line-up of nationally recognized speakers. The industry’s biggest and best provide the most bang for your buck with prominent panelists as well as expert industry practitioners with topics and tips to help you remain strong, competitive, and profitable during uncertain times.
2. EARN CEU/CPDs at relevant workshops. Offering four jammed-packed days of intensive, educational and managerial seminars, AFSA41 provides an unparalleled opportunity for attendees to earn CEUs, CPDs, and Contact Hours. With concurrent seminars, you’ll want to bring several people from your company.
3. BE UP-TO-DATE ON NEW STANDARDS Learn the ins-and-outs of the 2022 editions of NFPA 13, NFPA 13R, NFPA 13D, and NFPA 20 and the 2019 edition of NFPA 14. Plus, get a preview of the 2023 editions of NFPA 25 and NFPA 14 as well as insights into the 2025 revision cycles for NFPA 13/13R/13D, NFPA 14, and NFPA 20. Don’t get burned from a lack of knowledge. System design professionals will benefit from a working knowledge of this process, and it is especially important for those involved in the design-build market.
4. GET MORE, FOR LESS For contractors and exhibitors with an “all-access” registration, three hot breakfasts and three hot lunches are provided free. Contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers can gather together to share ideas and share information on products while enjoying a great meal together. This meal offer is valid for one breakfast and one lunch per night reserved at the Bellagio Las Vegas in the AFSA group block.
5. LEARN THE TRICKS AND TRAPS before you take steps to expand your business plan into other areas such as inspections, residential, or storage or with dozens of member-driven educational sessions with hundreds of ideas. AFSA guarantees that you will leave the convention with solutions, strategies, and creative ideas to incorporate into your business.
6. MAKE CONNECTIONS that will last throughout your career. The networking events and social opportunities at AFSA41 are incredibly popular and a useful place to start making connections. Participate in the seminars, attend the general session, walk the exhibition hall, network at the Opening Night Party and Music Through the Decades-themed Awards Party, and congratulate the winners at the awards party.
7. TRACK INDUSTRY TRENDS that can affect your business. Attending AFSA41 allows you to glean information about current and future trends. The information learned can easily give you a leg up on your competition.
8. MEGA EXHIBIT HALL As host to the industry’s largest and most comprehensive exposition featuring products and services of more than 80 companies from across the globe, AFSA’s exhibition is a proven opportunity for people to connect with great prospects as well as grow and cultivate their existing networks.
9. DISCOVER LAS VEGAS Experience the best of the city at Bellagio Las Vegas. Take one step onto the fountain-fronted property and you will instantly find yourself amid lavish rooms, award-winning restaurants, and a luxurious spa, all the while surrounded by works from the world’s most renowned artists. Best of all, with the special room rate negotiated for AFSA41, you’ll enjoy this luxury for no more—and in many cases, much less—than other hotels in the surrounding area.
10. A LASTING IMPACT So many resources to explore, with access to speakers and workshops on a multitude of industry- and business-related topics—this event has the potential to equip and inspire you to make a lasting difference in your business (and add to your bottom line).
NEED ONE LAST REASON TO ATTEND?
11. SUPPORT YOUR ASSOCIATION by attending AFSA41. AFSA is a member-driven organization and we depend on and value your membership. AFSA41 content is a direct result of your input, participation, and investment. AFSA is confident that you will make a profit on your investment with the seminars, trade show, and social opportunities available at AFSA41. Register today at firesprinkler.org/AFSA41!