Don’t Miss Your Chance to be Part of the Celebration
The American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA) welcomes everyone to celebrate its 40th anniversary in 2021! The highlight of this special year will be AFSA40: Convention, Exhibition, and Apprentice Competition to be held at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa September 18-21. This annual event delivers top-notch training, expert-led educational seminars, ample networking, and the largest fire sprinkler exhibit in North America. Attending AFSA40 is a great way to gather with friends and industry peers to grow your business and team. In addition, sponsoring this event offers publicity, exposure, and opportunities for your company.
Sponsorship is increasingly popular among businesses that want to grow fast and reach quality audiences. AFSA hosts the largest annual industry event—AFSA40: Convention, Exhibition, & Apprentice Competition, which is expected to attract nearly 1,500 decision-makers from all corners of the country, many of whom are looking for innovative products and services to help make their companies more competitive.
AFSA40 sponsorship can deliver massive gains for your brand, and the energy and excitement surrounding this event encourages attendees to explore your products and services with unopposed exhibit hall hours. From its new Diamond level to the Bronze package, AFSA has sponsorships to fit every budget. AFSA40 sponsors enjoy visibility, recognition, and access to convention attendees. Benefits are provided throughout the convention with online exposure, increased visibility, and face-to-face opportunities. Sponsors receive added benefits, which are an invaluable investment in gaining widespread recognition and increased access to decision-makers.
NEW FOR 2021
Several new benefits have been added for AFSA’s 40th-anniversary convention, including:
• Priority booth selection for sponsors at the Diamond, Platinum, Gold, and Silver levels (AFSA members only). Booth selection will be based on the current point system within each sponsorship level from Diamond to Silver.
• Wall wraps. Diamond sponsors get exclusive exposure in the hotel with an entrance wall wrap located in the ballroom at the entry to the networking meals and general session. Platinum sponsors get exclusive exposure in the hotel with entrance wall wrap at seminar entry.
• Room-access key cards. Diamond-level sponsors will have their logo featured on hotel room key cards.
• Recognition at Awards Party. Diamond-level sponsors will receive special recognition during the final-night Awards Party, where AFSA crowns its newest National Apprentice Competition champion!
• Golf hole sponsor flag. Diamond, Platinum, and Gold sponsors receive a commemorative golf hole sponsor flag.
AFSA40 MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
AFSA is offering several “a-la-carte” options for companies, including pre-event email press releases, pre-event sponsored blog posts, pre-event mailing services, convention app rotating banner ads, networking meal tables, and golf tournament packages. These sponsorships range in cost from $150 to $2,500. More details can be found online at firesprinkler.org/sponsorship.
EXHIBIT AT AFSA40
The schedule for AFSA40 is specially designed to create multiple opportunities for attendees to visit the exhibit hall and network at casual gatherings and events. This gives exhibitors ample time and as much face-to-face interaction with customers as possible.
AFSA showcases the best product and service innovations in the fire sprinkler industry with its annual exhibition, the largest of its kind in the industry in North America. How does AFSA build traffic in the exhibit hall?
• Unopposed exhibit hours. AFSA carefully schedules each day of the convention to avoid seminars and social events from conflicting with exhibit hall hours.
• National Apprentice Competition (NAC). AFSA’s NAC is held each year in the exhibit hall. This popular event draws in convention attendees to view the installation portion of the competition and puts them in your reach.
• Exhibition Grand Opening Reception. AFSA’s Chair of the Board hosts this popular evening event, allowing convention attendees to tour the exhibit hall and features heavy hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar.
• Free passes for the second day of exhibits. AFSA invites local Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs) and exhibitor-invited guests to visit the exhibit hall.
EXHIBIT BENEFITS FOR SPONSORS
Diamond and Platinum sponsorship levels include one 10-ft x 20-ft booth and Gold sponsorship level includes one 10-ft x 10-ft booth. Additional booths are available for purchase to expand the size.
Gold sponsors receive one all-access registration and two exhibit-hall-only registrations (a $2,550 value). Diamond sponsors receive three all-access registrations and six exhibit-hall-only registrations (a $6,500 value) and Platinum-level sponsors receive two all-access registrations and four exhibit-hall-only registrations (a $5,100 value).
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS ENSURE SAFETY
AFSA is monitoring the COVID-19 situation and is in close contact with local authorities. AFSA40 will follow the guidelines set forth by its federal and local governments and health agencies. With the state of the pandemic being so fluid, AFSA remains cautiously optimistic that it will be able to host a safe in-person event in September.
SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY
It can be difficult to make a lasting impression when everyone is competing for attention. Increase your organization’s brand awareness and credibility by making an impact as a sponsor or exhibitor at AFSA40.
It’s never too early to start planning your marketing strategy. To take full advantage of all the publicity available to sponsors, sign up by April 15, 2021. For more details, visit firesprinkler.org/sponsorship or contact AFSA’s Senior Director of Meeting & Education Services Marlene Garrett, CMP, via email at email@example.com or phone at (214) 349-5965 ext. 118 to begin discussing how your company can make the greatest impact.
Everything’s bigger in Texas, including sponsorship benefits for AFSA40. Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of the celebration! Mark your calendars for September 18-21, bookmark firesprinkler.org/AFSA40, and subscribe to or “follow” AFSA social media:.
• Twitter: twitter.com/AFSA
• Facebook: facebook.com/firesprinklerorg
• Instagram: instagram.com/firesprinklerorg
• YouTube: youtube.com/user/AmerFireSprinkAssn